Friday, February 20, 2009

What's It All About?



So, you may be thinking, "What's this Hip Chick LA thing all about?"  Well, let me tell you that I am the last person you would imagine blogging.  I mean, I just learned how to upload mobile Facebook pics via my IPhone the other day and had to contact one of my closest friends, Alice, to figure out how the hell to even start a blog.  Her reaction?  "Love your blog idea -- very YOU, but super surprised you of all people want to blog."  I love how my friends know me so well.  

My name is Pauli.  I'm 26 years old and one of the few LA natives you'll meet when you come to this city.  LA has this rep of attracting C- and D-list actors and, believe me, I meet more douche bags (male and female) than I can count on my hands and toes...and your hands and toes...and your momma's hands and toes...in one night at Saddle Ranch.  So I'm here to show you what I love about LA and what keeps me here.  

I work hard.  I play hard.  I eat hard.  Some may call me a serial dater.  I don't deny myself of life's simple (and extravagant) pleasures.  I do intense cardio five to six times a week, at least an hour a session.  I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine.  I count calories (loosely), but eat like a beast because I am incredibly dedicated to my workouts.  I don't believe in passing up a Mrs. Beasley's chocolate truffle ball or Crumbs cupcake because it might add 350 calories to my life.  Oh well.  I'm going to share with you my LA favorites - not necessarily what you'll read about in US Weekly or where you'll see LiLo eating on the Sunset Strip (speaking of the Strip, Ketchup is horrendous).

Read on, enjoy, and feel free to leave any comments along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment